Regularly hiking together was the start of good things for our family.
- Hog's Back with the Inuit - Photos from our hike at Hog's Back mountain with our Inuit friend (and world renowned sculpter).
- Pin Rouge in Autumn - Photos from hiking out our back door at Pin Rouge.
- Forillon National Park - Photos from our car camping trip to the eastern tip of Quebec's Gaspe peninsula
- Lac aux Americains and Mont Xalibu - Photos from a beautiful August hike in the Parc Nationale de la Gaspesie
- Mont Albert Loop - Parc Nationale de la Gaspésie - Photos from our hike of the Mont Albert trail at the Parc Nationale de la Gaspésie
- Hiking at Mont Saint-Joseph, Carleton-sur-Mer - A few photos from a beautiful summer hike on the trails around Carleton-sur-Mer
- Spring Hiking in the Chic-Chocs - Photos from an early spring hike in the Chic Chocs.
- A Summer of Hiking in Nova Scotia - Looking back at our summer in Nova Scotia.
- Summer Day Hiking Checklist - The list we use for our summer hiking.
- Winter in Grafton Notch State Park, ME - Photos from a winter hike in one of Maine's most beautiful mountain state parks.
- Hiking for the Holidays - Let's make the holidays less about shopping about more about being active together.
- Mount Chocorua, NH - A Beautiful Day (Video) - Testing our new GoPro on a beautiful hike.
- Finding snow at Black Mountain, ME - It's getting harder and harder these last official days of winter to find snow.
- First hike of the winter season - Who says the only presents this time of year are under a tree.
- Fall Hiking at Camden Hills State Park, ME - Fall hiking is all about the leaves.
- Setting the Pace - Keeping the whole gang motivated on the trail for longer hikes.
- Where is the green in your neighborhood? - Looking for adventure in your own backyard.
- Training: Walk Somewhere! - Shorter outings can be a lot of fun and also contribute significantly to the preparation for larger trips.